Stage / Internship - Assistant.e Community Manager & Marketing - Music (electro-pop) & AI
Work with us on promotion & international development of electro-pop & AI projects with high potential!
- Beyond Matrix Alpha (15K fans on facebook, 1.5 M views) - www.facebook.com/beyondmatrixalpha
- Other projects that will soon be announced.
In Paris, Besançon or Kiev (Ukraine).
YOUR TASKS & GOALS
- Assist in project management
- Assist on Community Management on social networks, create amazing content including photos & videos
- Curate articles & playlists (music, videos)
- Manage relationships with bloggers & influencers
- Assist in international development (Europe)
- Assist on Brand Partnerships in Eastern Europe, especially in fashion
- Assist in Website Design
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Music is your passion, you enjoy electro-pop, from Depeche Mode to Daft Punk & Justice
- You are a fan of Beyond Matrix Alpha!
- You can speak english at a very good level (written, oral), at least C1/Advanced
- Either french or russian is your first language (native speaker)
- You are a student in Marketing-Communication, at least at Bachelor level, with skills in digital communication & community management
- You know how to use Instagram & Facebook to engage followers
- You can select and create amazing content
- You follow some influencers and you like reading blogs & medias in electro-pop in Europe
- You can use Photoshop or equivalent, at least at beginner-intermediate level
- You have some skills in SEO & SEA (Google Adwords)
A PLUS IF...
- You have some first experience in promo / community management of music artists
- You have some basic skills of website design & development (UX/UI, HTML5 etc)
- You know how to use Google Analytics (at least at basic level)
- You can speak another language: Russian (for non-native speakers), french (for non-native speakers) or Spanish or German
SOFT SKILLS TO SHINE
- You are start-up minded
- You are reliable, well organized and autonomous
- You are a fast learner
- You are creative and results oriented
- People appreciate your energy and enthusiasm
WHEN AND HOW?
- Duration: 2 months. Could be extended at full-time or part-time.
- Starts ASAP
- If based in Paris or Besançon: French Convention de stage requise / mandatory. Full-time.
- If based in Kiev, Ukraine: part-time, flexible. At least 7 hours per week.
- Remote mode (work from home), at least for first weeks.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send an e-mail with your CV / resume in PDF format to:
In english or in french.
Have a nice day, take care!
Stay featured or remove this badge.